Kaynoa is a 5,680-acre resort and ranch community in Nisibon along the pristine Caribbean coast between Miches and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic—25 nm northeast from Punta Cana International Airport (MDPC).
Dominican Republic’s Aviation Highlights
- Eight international and seven domestic airports in the Dominican Republic
- Hassle-free general aviation protocols
- Located in the heart of the Caribbean: 750 nm from Florida, 110 nm from Puerto Rico, 330 nm from St. Maarten, and 440 nm from Jamaica
The region’s natural diversity and stunning beauty make this the perfect home for families seeking a simple, adventurous lifestyle, creating many memorable experiences from which to learn, grow, heal, and enjoy life.
Our majestic hills, vast acacia forest, 4.3 miles of the Maimon River, ponds, bird sanctuary, and mangroves, myriad tropical fruit trees (avocado, orange, lemon, lime, pineapple, guava, plum, mango, loquat, and even cashew nut), and swimmable beachfront land create the right time and space for returning to a more natural way of life without sacrificing modern conveniences.
- 27 miles of trails for biking and hiking
- Reserve that meanders throughout the property’s 5,680 acres
- Private beach club
- Sports and training campus with fields and courts for a wide range of activities
- Well-being, rejuvenation, and fitness studios
- Adventure outposts throughout the property—river, lake, and forest
- Activities for all members of the family—arts and crafts, hosting a radio show, learning to play a musical instrument, trying your hand at woodworking, learning to be a beekeeper, perfecting your yoga, tai chi, or horseback riding, and more
- Artist-, chef- and expert-in-residence programming for personal growth and advancing thought leadership
- Organic gardens and fruit trees for owners and on-site restaurants
- Access an Owner to ATVs, zip lines, and more
- Caribbean’s first and only airpark with adventure tours departing from on-site
- Easy air access to over 14 destinations within the Dominican Republic
- Favorable tax climate for residential ownership
- Privacy is paramount—low-density development
- Property rental and management services
Kaynoa’s current real estate opportunities are limited to a handful of awesome Hangar Homes in the airpark.
For more information about Kaynoa’s Air Park offering, to view renderings and floor plans of our hangar homes, secure a reservation, and make arrangements for a site visit, please contact Adriana Calcagno at 1-829-830-5005 or [email protected].